The idea of putting idle kitchens to better use is not a new one. People have been sharing their kitchens in off hours or for pop ups for years. What is new is looking at putting kitchens to alternative uses in both on and off hours to develop additional revenue streams. While companies had toyed […]Read More
- COVID-19 Forces Hotel Revenue Management To Evolve: Breaking Down Silos And Maximizing Profits
- Impact on Workers’ Compensation in Hospitality Due to Covid-19
- Swashbuckling Hotel Sales: Stand and Deliver, or Perish
- Time to Evaluate your Restaurant Takeout Revenue?
- Five Essentials for Present Day Hotel Operations