The pandemic has created challenges for hotel owners like none they have ever seen. STR reports that U.S. hotel profits fell almost 85% in 2020, making it the worst year on record for the industry. As you may have seen in an inspirational Instagram quote (or 17), every challenge brings new opportunities, and there are […]Read More
- COVID-19 Forces Hotel Revenue Management To Evolve: Breaking Down Silos And Maximizing Profits
- Impact on Workers’ Compensation in Hospitality Due to Covid-19
- Swashbuckling Hotel Sales: Stand and Deliver, or Perish
- Time to Evaluate your Restaurant Takeout Revenue?
- Five Essentials for Present Day Hotel Operations