Sean’s experience in the hotel industry has included development, operations, sales and marketing, revenue management and market analysis. His key areas of expertise include:
• Market evaluation through statistical supply and demand evaluation.
• Creating and reviewing hotel financial statements and budgets in order to recommend changes in operational and marketing approaches so that profitability is enhanced; based on existing hotel performance benchmarks and industry guidelines.
• Conducting asset management reviews and advising owners, receivers, lenders and investors on opportunities for improvements and areas for concern.
• Advising hotel investors such as institutions, individuals, and businesses in strategic planning and locating a new franchise, independent facility and/or management affiliations.
• Coordination of all phases of branding, development and management through implementation of company's systems and internal control procedures.
• Oversight of company and operated hotels’ financial management and reporting.
• Valuation of lodging facilities based on operational performance and industry indicators.
Professional & Other
Development Consultant & Asset Manager:
• Work experience has had Sean repositioning and developing hotels. His responsibility has been to lead the efforts on all development analysis and project construction partnering and assembling the project team. The last 10 years included the design development of more than 60 hotel developments, repositioning and expansions of independent boutique and branded national franchise affiliated hotels.
Asset Manager & Receivership Work History:
• Given his success in hotel development and management, Sean is a supplier of services to many regional and national banks in foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings. Sean managed businesses to enhance overall performance, selected a regional broker assisting in the sale process and successfully transitioned the business to the purchaser.