Expert Spa and Recreation Consulting Services
Our spa and recreational consultants can guide owners and operators from conceptual planning through opening and ongoing operations. Their guidance includes:
- Staff selection and training
- Selection of retail and service products
- Support services required to provide optimal guest experiences delivering exceptional customer service
- All while achieving operational and financial goals
Oversight Consulting Services
Cayuga Consultants are able to step into oversight roles to implement solutions to organizational and operational challenges.
- They are also able to make lasting improvements to operations
- Ensure the achievement of expected results
- Monitor profitability
- Ensure compliance with laws, policies, ethics, and regulations
Contact Cayuga Hospitality today to learn how our spa consultants can help streamline your operation.
Our Spa Consultants
Senior advisor for multi-use projects for International brands, independent owners/developers on hospitality operations programing and development.
Coach, Hotelier & HR professional known for building systems, developing training programs & competency frameworks, expert in the HR, M&A, & intuitive analysis of human behavior.
WTS International specializes in providing both design consultancy and management services for spas, fitness/wellness centers and leisure facilities throughout the world.
A multi-faceted leader with extensive chief executive and legal experience in hospitality operations and risk management/insurance, expert witness, mediation, arbitration and dispute resolution.
Peter Van Allen
I help hotels develop guest-centric pricing of non-rooms services – parking, restaurant/bar, spa & ancillaries – to increase profit & guest satisfaction for the entire hotel.