- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Notice & Takedown Policy
If you have found material which you consider illegally held or published on our website, please contact us with the following information:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full details of the material.
3. The website address where you found the material.
4. In the case of an alleged infringement of rights, a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorized to act for the rights owner.
5. Send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Cayuga Hospitality Consultants will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. If plausible, the material will be immediately removed from the Cayuga Hospitality Consultants website pending further investigation.
3. Cayuga Hospitality Consultants will endeavor to contact the individual responsible for the publication of the material. The individual will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. Cayuga Hospitality Consultants aims to resolve any issue swiftly and amicably with the complainant and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the Cayuga Hospitality Consultants website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the Cayuga Hospitality Consultants website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the Cayuga Hospitality Consultants website.
- If Cayuga Hospitality Consultants and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Cayuga Hospitality Consultants until a time when a resolution has been reached.