Hospitality Consultants Conference Overview
Join Cayuga Hospitality Consultants and our Special Guests for two-days of Exploring Trends, Disruptors, and Best Practices, Case Study Collaboration and Networking.
Cayuga’s Consulting Members know what they want out of their annual gathering. They are uniquely qualified to that identify topical and meaningful issues that are affecting the hospitality industry, develop content and lead engaging sessions, panel discussions and presentations.
Saddlebrook Resort – Tampa, Florida
5700 Saddlebrook Way,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33543
Closest Airport: Tampa International (TPA) – 32 miles
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 Welcome Cocktail then Dinner
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 All Day Meeting – Starting 8am – Followed by Dinner
Thursday, April 30, 2020 Half Day Meeting – Starting at 730am – Concluding at Noon
Please check back for an updated agenda!
- “The conference was helpful for me to network/meet new resources.”
- “Forward looking and very well done – made me think.”
- “Really insightful and engaging.”
- “All sessions were well planned in content and sequence.”
- “The meeting was packed with very interesting and actionable discussions.”
- “Great agenda and lots of time to experience the fascinating and diverse participants.”
- “Nice to see people so passionate about the organization and industry.”
- “Great content and perspective on cutting edge trends.”
- Peter Yesawich, MMGY Global
- Mark Woodworth, CBRE Hotels
- Steven Salm, Chase Hospitality
- Scott Berman, PwC
- Arthur Chang, Sonder
- Doron Tenne – Security and Cyber Director
- Mark Morrison, Expedia
- Jenna Hackett, Tapestry by Hilton
- Jonathan Newbury, Preferred Hotels
Early Bird Member Rate (Book by February 15, 2020) – $450
Member Rate – $500
If you are not a Cayuga Hospitality Consultants member but are interested in attending our conference, we have a limited number of spaces available. Each interested individual must submit a written request to determine the qualifications and balance of attendees.
Early Bird Non-Member Rate (Book by February 15, 2020) – $650
Non-Member Rate – $700
Sponsorship Opportunities are available. Please contact us for available options.