It has been one year since the historical COVID-19 pandemic made its debut, affecting the entire population and economies around the world. It is evident that out of all the industries negatively affected by this economic tsunami, the hospitality industry has been, and will most likely remain, the most impacted and the slowest to recover. […]Read More
- COVID-19 Forces Hotel Revenue Management To Evolve: Breaking Down Silos And Maximizing Profits
- Impact on Workers’ Compensation in Hospitality Due to Covid-19
- Swashbuckling Hotel Sales: Stand and Deliver, or Perish
- Time to Evaluate your Restaurant Takeout Revenue?
- Five Essentials for Present Day Hotel Operations