The Lodging Stream Conference is the first virtual hospitality conference of its kind to come out of the Covid-19 pandemic.
On April 30th from 1p-5p EST, 60 speakers will engage in this conference devoted to hoteliers.
Here is an overview of the sessions and contributing consultants from Cayuga Hospitality Consultants:
- State of the Industry/What’s Ahead
- What’s Your Story?
- Workforce and Labor Issues
- Marketing for Future Guests – Consultants Susan Barry and Stephanie Smith are panelists
- Revenue Management – Consultant Lily Mockerman is a panelist
- Innovation Triggered
- New Standard of Clean – Consultant Jim Lopolito is a panelist
- The New Workplace – Consultant Robert Gary Dodds is a panelist
- Emerging Pineapple Professionals
- Financing Post-Crisis
- Deals on the Horizon
- New Investors
- The Big Comeback!
The cost is $5 and you can register here – http://lodgingstream.com/