All Consultants / David Adler
Hotel & Events Consultant
Driving events and meetings demand, profitability and efficiency in a post covid world with smart technology, up to date strategies and creative solutions for leadership and innovation.
Key Consulting Services
- Strategic Repositioning of Event and Meeting Programs
- New Product Development for Meetings and Events
- Media, Marketing, and Branding Management
- Market Research for Existing & New to Market Products and Services
- Real-Time Events Analysis
Event and meeting strategy and execution for organizers and venues, facilitation, research, thought leadership in human gatherings and collaboration, real-time events analysis, event technology stack, acquisition and divestiture, media development, business development, public speaking, public relations, marketing, non-profit board memberships, fundraising, and political organizing.
- Key Experience
- Founded and drove forward operations at two major enterprises, including BizBash: a premier platform for commerce, community & content in the rapidly expanding event and meeting market, with 200,000 monthly users, magazines, events, and digital components
- A leader in the Event Industry, innovating market transformation and engaging in close collaboration with event organizers and collaboration artists to bring about cutting-edge change.
- Oversaw the 2019 sale of 80% of BizBash Media to Tarsus
- Progressively expanded BizBash Media operations into major markets including NY, LA, Chi, To, Mia, Washington D.C., and LV
- Created franchise feature including The Top 1000 People in Events, The Top 100 Events in Local Markets, The Top Brands in Event Marketing and The 15 Most Innovative Meetings in North America from 2009 to date, including a highly effective $21 Million fundraising campaign to endow the Art and Objects Museum
Professional & Other
2015 Hall of Legends Big Apple Award | International Special Events Society
2006 Industry Professional of the Year | The Food and Beverage of America