The hotel industry is finally getting some long-awaited good news. Business and leisure demand are rising, and occupancy is increasing. Group pace is picking up, rate cutting has leveled off and hotel financing is starting to become available again. Groups and Funds have raised billions to acquire distressed commercial real estate, including hotels, and many […]Read More
- COVID-19 Forces Hotel Revenue Management To Evolve: Breaking Down Silos And Maximizing Profits
- Impact on Workers’ Compensation in Hospitality Due to Covid-19
- Swashbuckling Hotel Sales: Stand and Deliver, or Perish
- Time to Evaluate your Restaurant Takeout Revenue?
- Five Essentials for Present Day Hotel Operations