Hospitality businesses need to understand how claims under Covid-19 will impact their business and their peer group. Any claims paid out will be recovered by the insurance companies paying the claims at some point by charging the specific business and the industry sector on a macro level. To understand how this works, it requires an […]Read More
- COVID-19 Forces Hotel Revenue Management To Evolve: Breaking Down Silos And Maximizing Profits
- Impact on Workers’ Compensation in Hospitality Due to Covid-19
- Swashbuckling Hotel Sales: Stand and Deliver, or Perish
- Time to Evaluate your Restaurant Takeout Revenue?
- Five Essentials for Present Day Hotel Operations