Food & Beverage professional, focusing on operational design, service excellence and customer experience mapping. Senior Lecturer at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) + Essec Business School, Paris.
Key Consulting Services
Food & Beverage Concept Development
Customer Journey and Experience Mapping
Owner / Name Chef Guidance and Orchestration
Food & Beverage Management + Concept Development
- Operational insights about international business approaches and creativity whilst driving for profitability and balancing stakeholder expectations.
- Hands-on approach to gap analysis in F&B cost control to ensure business objectives are met.
- Expertise in targeted marketing strategies that build customer loyalty and attract new clients through differentiation.
Customer experience mapping
- Insights into customer surveys, brand standard compliance (mystery shopper audits) and mapping a recovery plan to improve guest satisfaction ratings.
- Development of road maps and tangible action plans using brand standards frameworks for an improved competitiveness.
- Identification of customer touch points to enhance the customer experience and improve their brand engagement.
Owner/Brand Name Chef Guidance
- Structuring of RFP's to distribute to brand name chef concepts to help facilitate and orchestrate a mutually beneficial brand and restaurant concept.
- Ensuring for effective communications in the owner/brand name chef relationship related to any technical and operational matters.
Frank has built his 25-year hospitality career through experiences in Asia, North America and Europe, with Paris being the nucleus of his practice.
Extremely guest focused and solutions driven, he has been exposed to some of the finest operations across the globe and has developed a sense for detail, perfection, excellence and engaging guest satisfaction. Hotel Operators include Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the Dorchester Collection Group. Having worked for different hospitality operators he was able to extract the key qualities of each, be it from a human resources, operations, innovation or a financial performance point of view.
The DNA of his work is reflected in the translating of European standards and style of service into international destinations with a contemporary application. Frank works in English, French, German and Italian.
Professional & Other
In 2016 Frank had decided to to open his own consultancy practice and also join the hospitality education industry. Since then he has been consulted in various hospitality operation projects and has dedicated his time as a Senior Lecturer at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) and as a visiting lecturer at ESSEC Business School Paris teaching in the International Masters in Hospitality Program.
In early 2019 Frank has joined Cayuga Hospitality Consultants as well as the Glion Institute of Higher Education to teach in their Masters in Luxury and Masters in Entrepreneurship classes. In this way he can further develop his consulting work and build upon his unique positioning as senior lecturer to take advantage of bringing real life case studies to class and back to the operations.