All Consultants / Andrew Huzyk
IT Systems Design & Technology
Delivering strategy, solutions, and value through technology and low voltage expertise; specializing in boutique and luxury new builds, renovations, and conversions.
Key Consulting Services
- Technology Project Management
- Systems Design, Implementation, and Integration
- Technology Selection and Procurement
- Acquisition and Conversion Management
- Technology Audits and Assessments
Andrew provides expertise encompassing low voltage infrastructure and systems, networking, telecommunications, security and access control, audio visual, and operational IT solutions, with the ability to cover the full development life-cycle from initial assessments, design, budgeting, procurement, through to end-to-end project management services, in order to deliver holistic and fully-integrated reliable solutions. Specializing in both branded and independent boutique and luxury projects, Andrew is known for his sound approach, vision, and strategy in delivering the right blend of technologies, effectiveness, reliability, and value by working closely with owners, developers and operators. Beyond the development realm, additional expertise includes technology asset management, operational strategy and service optimization, and process standardization and improvements.
- Andrew has extensive global experience in hospitality technologies having successfully been part of the development, construction, renovations, conversions, and operations of numerous hotel, resort, multi-unit residential, and mixed use properties for leading developers and operators; including over 25 years of experience spanning 5 continents. His career has seen him hold various senior roles with and deliver projects for industry leaders including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, The Peninsula Hotels, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, and Delta Hotels.