All Consultants / Ken Widmaier
Asset Mgmt, Operations, LOI/HMA Review
Accomplished owner and operator advisor with specific expertise in mixed use resorts, independent, luxury & lifestyle hotels, due diligence, HMA's, and asset management.
Key Consulting Services
- Mixed Use Resorts with Property Management
- Hotel Management Agreements
- Operations Asset Management
- Independent & Lifestyle Hotels
- Senior Level Interim Leadership
Ken has successfully optimized results in a wide range of assets including mixed use resorts with property management operations, independent hotels, large hotels with robust meeting space as well as luxury and lifestyle hotels. He has crafted LOI's, HMA's and provided leadership in negotiating new contracts and renewals. Ken has provided operations asset management leadership to properties up to 1,000 rooms. In addition to completing numerous due diligence assignments in urban, suburban and airport locations, he has the skill set to complete interim assignments in a senior leadership role in a corporate capacity or at the property level.
- Ken started his career with Marriott as housekeeping manager and worked his way through a number of positions culminating as general manager in Marina del Rey, CA. He then joined Destination Hotels & Resorts and gradually increased his scope of responsibility to become Senior Vice President of Operations. In 2013, Ken assumed the position of Chief Operating Officer with Sage Hospitality where he grew the portfolio from $550 million in revenues to $1 billion by upwardly repositioning the portfolio in average property size and quality.