All Consultants / Joanne Richardson
HVAC, Digital Bldg Tech, ESM Strategies
Practical high-level expertise in aligning HVAC and Building Controls to impact long-term engineering ESM's goals. Project development, management, design and implementation. Ideal addition to Developers, Owners and Brands when considering large projects or platform rollouts.
Key Consulting Services
- HVAC Platform development for all buildings
- Digital Guestroom control expertise for ESM's
- Disaster planning and recovery platform design
- OEM sales training for the Hospitality vertical
- Holistic building control placement strategies
Strong knowledge of OEM HVAC and digital building technology sales of MEP projects, platforms and ESM growth strategies. Passion, urgency and competence in all phases of project design and development from cradle to grave. Visionary that can see the task at hand to orchestrate the end result before project conception begins. Industry insider that knows the nuances of assimilating a stellar SOW in contract negotiations with OEM's and re-sellers. With an understanding of building trades including holistic building envelope, MEP designs, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, indoor air-quality, water treatment and industry standards compliance. Joanne is an essential member of development, long-term strategies and leading teams to work towards a common goal focused on project timelines and budget constraints.
- More than 20 years working for Global 100 fortune companies in top tier sales and global team lead in the MEP, OEM, IIOT engineering community. Led teams for York International, Daikin, UTC, Honeywell & Schneider Electric working with C-Suite clients across the globe. With 100's of MEP projects, digital building controls and electrical platforms, Joanne is very versatile in design development pulling form her impressive background of successful project outcomes. In-depth understanding of practical solution placement & SOW development to positively impact change. Fiercely loyal and direct truthfulness in keeping it real and not going down rabbit-holes when approaching project development, desired expectations or unrealistic outcomes when difficulties arise. Expertise in training, mentoring and maturing young engineering sales teams to achieve high-level sales. Joanne will compliment all teams of decision makers to achieve desired goals and is a graceful seasoned professional.
Professional & Other
Joanne is also a published author and contributes to numerous professional publications on a variety of subjects and interests.