We help hotel owners and managers optimise their commercial performance by crafting purpose built Sales, Marketing, PR & Revenue strategies. Our global exposure is refined by a unique expertise on the ins & outs of the Middle East travel market.
Key Consulting Services
Sales & Marketing Operations Audit & Analysis
Pre-opening & Re-positioning Strategies
Representation in the Middle East Markets
Tailored PR & Marketing campaigns
Process Optimization, Sales Training & Coaching
LUXNATION is an independent and highly specialized consulting boutique focused on luxury hospitality Sales & Marketing operations.
We come with a solid background and years of experience in sales and marketing on property, above property and in global sales organizations to offer our bespoke consultancy and advisory services to a global base of hospitality operators from top-notch luxury hotels to official tourism boards.
Ahmed is a multilingual Global Sales Leader highly regarded for planning and executing sales and customer strategies for global companies.
Our decade long experience in the Middle East Market and our proposed solutions assist hotel owners, hospitality developers and hotel general managers in growing, improving, optimizing and upscaling their sales and marketing activities.
From strategy planning, Sales and Revenue performance audits, representation in the Middle East market to training and coaching your sales teams; our expertise spans across the whole spectrum of the Sales and Marketing operations.
Ahmed is a visionary, creative and result-oriented sales strategist with notable experience in luxury hospitality and tourism sectors. He is reputable in the hospitality industry for his abilities to pilot innovative Luxury Sales programs, initiatives and possesses a verifiable history of direct contribution to companies’ growth and expansion throughout his career.
He spent over a decade in Dubai assuming several above property/regional sales roles overseeing the Middle East and Africa region. With the peaking global interest in the Middle East outbound travel market, he consulted and advised hundreds of hotels in MEA, Europe, Asia and the Americas on market stats, trends, opportunities, pricing strategies and sales planning.
Most recently, Ahmed was appointed to launch and lead the Luxury Global Sales Organization at Marriott International for the Middle East and Africa region where he developed and executed sales and customer strategies, performance analysis and project management.
Professional & Other
Ahmed's Professional Highlights:
1. Launched and established Marriott’s new Luxury Global Sales Organization in MEA.
2. Launched and executed the first Luxury advisory council in MEA that included Key Luxury travel buyers across the GCC.
3. Spearheaded to co-launch the first Corporate Advisory Board that included Key Corporate travel buyers across MEA.
4. Produced exceptional and innovative client events that were referred to as best practices.
5. Partnered, Co-developed CTES (corporate travel education sessions) training material, which has been used to build a solid foundation for corporate sellers and strategic action plans for hotels and DOSMs, and facilitated the training to more than 250 associates in 7 countries across the Middle East.
Ahmed holds a Bachelors degree in Hotels Management from Helwan University Cairo.
He speaks Fluent Arabic and English and basic French and German.