Former CFO who listens to, advises and executes Owner's objectives. From purchase/development to management and sale, will Asset Manage according to the Owner's plan.
Key Consulting Services
Rick's expertise is the result of years on the financial and operational sides of resorts, hotels and food & beverage. This would include virtually all phases, from development and opening, to operations and workouts.
Rick's presently serves as an owner's representative for two privately held major resort properties.
His prior assignments and employment have included:
- Assisting two nationally known chefs with their operating and expansion needs.
- VP-Finance for Select Service Partner; establishing Compass Group's entrance into the North American Market for Airport F&B concessions, and growing to $35 M in 18 months through opening 50+ units in five airports.
- Director of Development Finance for Ian Schrager Hotels in New York, NY; creating a new section of the Finance division in order to handle the company's $500 M simultaneous developmental endeavors.
- Director of Finance for the opening of the Westin Rio Mar Beach Resort & Casino, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, one of the largest resorts in the Caribbean.
- Vice President Finance for the Grand Traverse Resort. Rick was there to guide its growth to become the largest golf/condominium community in the Midwest.
Professional & Other
Rick is a CPA, and is also active in the launch of a new and unique not-for-profit to raise awareness for organ donations.