Expertise includes - Financing Programs: Debt placement, PIP financing, C-PACE Re-Cap Loans and Equity Sourcing; Management Company and Brand selection; Asset Management; Development Management.
Key Consulting Services
Financial Programs, Strategic Planning, REO
Management Company and Brand Selection
Property Evaluation Analysis
Patrick Bajdek brings many years of unparalleled expertise to all facets of the Hospitality Industry - Management of over 200 hotels, resorts and conference centers; Development and renovation of over 100 properties; Financial transactions - Debt, Refinancing, REO workouts of over 50 assets with a value exceeding $500 million in value; Franchising of over 100 hotels in the Southwest and Western regions of the United States; Consulting and Asset Management of properties located both domestically and internationally.
- Hospitality Management Corporation- Dallas, TX- Vice President Development
- Carlson Hotel Corporation- Minneapolis, MN- Vice President Development, The Americas
- HREC Investment Advisors- Denver, CO- Vice President/Managing Director
- PKF Capital Partners- Houston, TX- Managing Director
- Metro Hotels- Dallas, TX- Executive Vice President Development
Professional & Other
- Education: Franklin College-Franklin, Indiana- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Law
- University of Louisville- Louisville, Kentucky- Graduate School of Business
- Cornell University- Ithaca, New York- Hotel School of Continuing Education
Professional Affiliations & Awards: President HSMA New Mexico; President AHLA Oklahoma; AAHOA; Educator of the Year AHLA; Yellow Rose Carlson